Friday, August 18, 2017

IBS Week 11:

Julie:

Acts 17:28 – “For in Him we live and move and have our being…”


I am so happy, to the point of tears, to realize my faith in God is maturing.  I no longer doubt His Presence when I don’t feel Him close and my stressing out of situations is subsiding because my faith in Him has grown.  I am to let my past experiences be the precedents that give me faith.  Thank you, God, for my trails that have strengthened me.  Please continue to live and move in me.  Please continue to grow me.  You are right next to me, watching me, right now.  I want to grow so much more in You, that I acknowledge You every moment of every day, and not let You slip to the background as the day goes on.  I want to be as confident in your Presence then as I am during devos in the morning.  When I take up my cross every morning, I want to know Your Son is carrying His cross with me too, although I do not always feel Him near.  Because You live and move through me, I can have to selfless ambition to run and it not be in vain.  That chain of condemnation has been broken!  God, I do not want to treat You like the wind, but instead acknowledge Your Presence and honor it.

No comments:

Post a Comment